December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

As we say goodbye to 2012, I'm looking forward to a new year; a new year of challenges, of joys, of laughter, of tears (good ones, I hope and pray), of time spent with family and friends. 2012 was a good one for us and I'm hoping for a lucky 2013! We are celebrating at the beach for our (seems to be) annual New Years tradition. As the girls are taking their baths getting ready to put on their pjs and drink hot cocoa, I can only vision many, many moments like this as each new year comes and goes. Happy New Years Everyone! 

We went to the Charleston Aquarium today. The girls love it there and it was so much fun because it wasn't crowded at all. I couldn't believe it. We stayed over 2 hours because it was so easy to get around. 



Allie-Ann pushing lil' sis in the stroller. One of her many things she loves to do for her sister. Allie-Ann is really a great big sister, she really is. 





 This is how Allie-Ann likes to look at the fish...




So this little carriage house in downtown Charleston is where my in-laws used to live. So adorable and I can't imagine what this little house cost now. 

No comments: