Lately it feels as if all the days are running together. Oh my gracious, it's been rough around here. Belle is still not getting any better and the nebulizer treatments are sending her up the walls. I'm not kidding, the little thing is WILD and is literally throwing things and running around like crazy. I'm hoping that tomorrow we can get off the treatments or I'm going to need some myself. She still has her cough and Allie-Ann still has a runny nose. We desperately need some relief around here but hopefully we will be said and done with this before Christmas arrives.
December 10, 2012
Day 10: Make cookies for preschool Christmas program.
I feel so bad that Allie-Ann is missing out on all the festivities. But her teachers are super sweet and have been calling.
December 11, 2012
Day 11: Watch Santa Claus is Coming to Town
I know these are pretty boring but the girls have been so sick; we can only deal with low key things for now. We did have plans to go to the Governor's Mansion for the holiday open house on Monday but the girls were just not up to par. Then I had plans to go to Allie-Ann's preschool program with Belle but that didn't pan out tonight either. We WILL get out of the house eventually.


No comments:
Post a Comment