December 14, 2012

Heartbroken...

As I was putting up Allie-Ann and Belle's stockings today, I found out about the shootings in Connecticut....I am sick to my stomach thinking about the families involved and the thought of coming home without their little one is heartbreaking. How devastating and what world do we live in when our innocent ones aren't protected. I completely just don't understand why this happens. I know we are supposed to let our children be children and not be a "helicopter parent" but when you hear stories like this it just makes me want to hold on to them forever. As the sun shines today, I am completely gray and sad but I know that my God is a powerful one who I trust and have faith in knowing that this world that we live in is not ours and that one day we will be some place where love is forever present. 






December 14, 2012
Day 14: Make a Christmas ornament. 






No comments: