It's bad enough when one of your little ones is sick but to have two of them sick at the same time is tough. What's a momma to do when both are sick and wanting to sit on my lap at the same time. I just feel like crying with them. We haven't left the house in three days and I've been in my PJs for three straight days...not that that's a bad thing. They both just have this crummy cold and poor Belle is teething...great times! But, these days will end and they will be back in no time running around, destroying the house. I'm just thankful to have the time to be home with them, not worrying about who's going to take off work. But, when they do get well, you better believe that I'm going to take a much needed vacation off.
December 6, 2012
Day 6: Decorate Christmas cards to go on presents

No comments:
Post a Comment