December 25, 2012

Christmas, 2012

What a blessed Christmas we have had! Allie-Ann and Belle are so loved and we are so grateful for our wonderful families. Here are a few pictures to share of our Christmas. 

Waking up to find her stocking in her room

Heading down the stairs to see what 'Ol Santa left
 Just what she wanted....a stuffed Rudolph (thanks Walgreens for saving me on Christmas Eve with this one). 

Belle checking out her toys

Allie-Ann received a Leappad 2 from Santa. I debated this gift but after lots of research, we went with it and she took right to it. We have already put regulations on when she can play with it (traveling and quiet time). 
 Belle loves her music, Santa found this neat trumpet/flute at a toy store in Charlotte, it comes with many parts that she can put together to make it twisted...pretty cool. 


 Kampa and B got the granddaughters a rocking horse...they loved it!


 Grammy got Belle her own rocking horse...I think she was slightly frightened by it but I believe that will change real soon. 
 Aunt Betsy, Uncle John and Cousin Margo got the girls a cottage playhouse. I can't wait to put it together to see them have fun for years to come. 



 Allie-Ann leaping into Cousin Holly on Christmas Eve. 

Margo helping Belle open her present

These boot were a gift for Allie-Ann but Belle fell in love with them. She didn't want me to take them off her. 
 Snacks and letter to Santa. Allie-Ann seriously made the chocolate chip cookies for Santa. She's watched me so much that I just let her do it. They were clumped together but hey, they were good!
 Santa gifts for the girls...Santa just fell in love with this bear to give to Belle. It is the softest bear ever. 




2 comments:

ktbug said...

Hannah is supposed to be getting the Leapad two as well from her grandparents, but it hasnt come in yet. She os going to be thrilled. A friend had one and she had the best time with one of the spelling games. It seems like a great thing for their age.

The Crotwell Family said...

It's really great Katie, I know Hannah will enjoy it but you have to watch her because she will want to play it all the time. I've really been strict on Allie-Ann about the times she can play it. But the apps are really good and educational.