So I'm not doing the Elf on the Shelf thing but what I have decided to do is think of creative things to do each day leading up to Christmas centered around Christmas. I don't know, I just thought it might be fun, kind of like an active Advent Calendar. I've researched free Christmas events, some I go to each year, some I haven't even heard about to accomplish this task. After tomorrow, I won't have any other demands on my plate, so I thought, what the heck....let's have some Christmas fun. I'm going to try to document our events as much as I can and blog on them. I just wanted to try something different this year and hopefully have some teachable moments with the girls by doing them.
December 1st
Day 1: Go to Krispy Kreme to get a Christmas donut (not really a teachable moment but who can resist a great holiday donut).
*We actually took these today but got the donuts yesterday and more today. Belle literally took the donut right from my hand before I could cut it for her. She's just like her momma when it comes to sugar.
December 2nd
Day 2: Go cut down our Christmas Tree













No comments:
Post a Comment