Our little baby is slowly turning into a toddler. She is growing so fast and is on the move all the time. She has this killer sense of humor that I know comes only from her daddy. She is so much like him it's uncanny and I think that is why I have so much patience for her. Allie-Ann on the other hand, is very much like her mother....and we butt heads all the time. Ha!
The girls are starting to play and interact more and more and it's so much fun to see. Allie-Ann has gotten into reporting to me on everything Belle does wrong, I hear, "Mommy, Belle swallowed a lego", or "Belle spilt her milk", or "Belle is getting into trouble." She just enjoys being that second in command. And as much as I worried about Allie-Ann being too rough with Belle, it's totally the other way around. Just yesterday Belle hammered Allie-Ann with the tea pot, made her cry!! So, I'm pretty sure Belle is going to be just fine, now I just have to worry about Allie-Ann. Here are her 18 month shots.



No comments:
Post a Comment