Today Allie-Ann had her Christmas preschool party, which was fun but at the same time very sad for us (more about that later). She enjoyed doing crafts, listening to a Christmas story and eating tons of sweets and treats. It was wild but a lot of fun. I sometimes wish I could teach the little ones, they are so much fun and you never know what they are going to say. We are excited that daddy will be home with us for a couple weeks. Wahoo! I'm so looking forward to having an extra hand with the girls. Last night I finished wrapping my final present and Allie-Ann and me spent some time writing to Santa. Of course, I don't know why I do this because we have gotten all of her gifts and in her letter are things we didn't get. Oh well...maybe next year. If I asked her to do this again, I'm sure there would be different things she would ask for. One thing she has told me that hasn't changed is new markers. I think we can handle that. Here are some pictures from the party today.
December 18, 2012
Day 18: Write Santa a letter
December 19, 2012
Day 19: Preschool Christmas Party
Jackie, one of my dear friends made a Pin the Nose on Rudolph game. It was so cute!
Allie-Ann reading with her teacher!
Jackson came over to listen too.
Allie-Ann with her dear friend, Charlotte! Ignore Allie-Ann looking away, she kept her eyes on the treats that her teachers were passing out. I guess she didn't want her teacher to forget about her.





No comments:
Post a Comment