December 17, 2012

Cantata and Reindeer Noses

We took the girls to Grammy's church for a Cantata and Christmas story concert on Sunday. It was so nice to listen to the beautiful music and nothing is better than seeing little ones perform the Living Story. I loved it but we had to send the girls to the nursery half way through the service (it lasted 2 hours) to give them some talking time. Belle didn't do so well without her mommy but settled down later according to the staff in the room. She has been so attached to me lately. Then today Allie-Ann and I worked on her treat for her preschool class. We made Reindeer Noses and it was such an easy and cheap activity. We just used whoppers and gumballs, attached a label and walla...treats are done. I love finding easy and quick things that are super cute, especially at this time of year. 

December 16, 2012
Day 16: Visit Grammy's church for a Cantata


I made these headbands from a bow and band that I found at Michaels. I just hot glued it to the band, all for about $4. 


December 17, 2012
Day 17: Make preschool treats






No comments: