So maybe our dinosaur-loving little girl is turning girlie on us. She is enjoying dress up time and I think
Fancy Nancy stories are adding to her interest. She loves listening to me read
Fancy Nancy and when she puts on her dress-up gown she always grabs her Fancy Nancy doll. She takes Fancy Nancy and twirls all around the house, it's the cutest thing. So I added some pictures, plus, I think Allie-Ann will be a photographer one day. I'm teaching her how to take pictures and it's amazing to me that she understands the word, "BE CAREFUL" because she is just as careful as any toddler would be in handling our camera. But she goes around taking pictures of all sorts of things. We have a toy camera that she has lately taken a lot of interest in but to take "REAL" pictures with a "REAL" camera was thrilling for her. See a piece of her work below.
Holding her Fancy Nancy doll during dress-up play.

Twirling..

Allie-Ann's photo...not the best picture of me because I was in the process of laughing and many of the other shots my face was completely out of the frame, all you could see was my belly (a much bigger belly at that).
No comments:
Post a Comment