February 19, 2011

Now This Is A Slide...Ole School Style!

This is the type of slide I remember when I was little. You know, the one that you could risk your own life going down...the one that would burn you on a hot summer day....the one you would sit on a towel just so that you could go down even faster...the one with the ladder that was always crooked....and the one that you just enjoyed the most. Well, my friends, we found an ole school slide for our Allie-Ann this morning. She did not hesitate to try it out, she is fearless. She went right up the crooked ladder with the help of her daddy and went straight down the slide like a shooting bullet and all she did was laugh the entire way. When she fell off from the bottom of the slide all she said was, "Do it again!!" So I had to take some pictures.

We also played some soccer and ran around the soccer field. Apparently Allie-Ann has been secretly watching some soccer with daddy somehow because each time she kicked the ball into the goal she would run around and yell, "GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!" I know it made Daddy very proud. We do have soccer balls at home in case you are wondering why she isn't playing with one, we've found it's easier for her to kick the beach ball than the soccer ball at the moment.

THE SLIDE!!!
Our Fearless Allie-Ann...hey, I can see the tops of the trees from this high mommy.
I love the tongue sticking out.



Riding on daddy's shoulders


Running around the soccer field...what a great place for a toddler to let out some energy.

I decided that I was going to be a smart mom and instead of getting her ice cream in a cup which usually causes a mess, that I would buy a milkshake instead...I've come to the conclusion that with a toddler you can always expect a mess. (Yes, she did chew on the cup as evident in the picture below)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Were you guys at Gibson Rd??? Looks familiar and FUN!