February 15, 2011

What to do with these things????

The tubs and tubs of girl clothes??
The pink Bumbo seat???
The many, many hair accessories??

All the girl shoes???
The pink changing pad cover???
The many girl toys???
The pink tricycle???
All the pink sheets???
The pink cloth diapers???
All the baby dolls???




WE GET TO REUSE THEM ALL BECAUSE WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER GIRL!!!!!!!!



We are very proud to say that it's a girl the second time around....I will be honest and say that I was looking forward to getting into the consigning world with all of Allie-Ann's clothes but it looks as if we will hold on to them for a while. I think having two girls will be tons of fun and I can only imagine how much fun it will be for Allie-Ann to have a sister close in age. We have somewhat finalized on a name but I will try to at least keep that a secret....I'm sure in my next post I will be sharing her name...ha.

I also wanted to share Allie-Ann's dresser that I worked on...I bought these baskets for $4.50 and they have the same color green dots as Allie-Ann's walls, so it was perfect. Now on to other projects such as getting baby nursery #2 finished.

No comments: