We spent Labor Day weekend up at York to visit Kampa and Grammyma. It was a nice time not only for Allie-Ann and Belle (who considers being at the grandparents house like being at an amusement park) but also for Kyle and I. We were able to get a much needed night out....it was sooo nice! We hit a couple of stores, went to dinner and a movie, and ended with dessert. When we get our time alone, we take advantage of it in a pretty big way. There's no hold barred for us, we just don't get to go out very often. So it was very nice and I am just so thankful for the little time we do get. Plus, today I got to go back to South Park...(an amazing mall) to do a little more shopping by myself....ahhhhhh!!!! It was heaven! And it's always nice to get a little independent time and return so refreshed for your little ones. I feel as if I can take on the world...once again. The girls did not miss us one bit, they have so much fun with their grandparents that at times I think we could be gone for a month before they would even realize that mommy and daddy are gone. Here are a few pictures from the weekend. Now, to get ready for back to school and wedding weekend.
This is what happens to your 3 year old when she is given chocolate pancakes...nice!
Belle exploring all the toys
You mean we really have to go back home today....
Allie-Ann at the drawing table. Lately she has gotten into drawing.
Allie-Ann found a turtle in the yard. She named him, "Rock Shell"
Here are two of Allie-Ann's drawings
(This is her giraffe drawing)
(Her man drawing..check out the feet)









No comments:
Post a Comment