September 27, 2012

Lovin' Books

Before Allie-Ann was even born, I was reading to her. We go to the library at least once a week. While Allie-Ann is in preschool, I take Belle to Toddler Time at the library. Sometimes it just wears me out to lug books in one hand while lugging a toddler in the other. And when I'm so tired at night that all I want to do is kiss them both, say our prayers and turn off the light, I still muster a read aloud for both of them. It's what I feel is important and it's what I value. Well, I found Belle like this the other day. She was just looking through her books and it made me feel the time spent reading, lugging books around and weekly trips to the library, well worth it, especially if both girls get accepted to Harvard..ha! 




Sweet girl...

I'm so excited about our trip this weekend to the mountains. We are taking the girls to Sky Top Apple Orchard.  I've never been to Sky Top but based on the website alone, we will not be bored. 

No comments: