I'm kind of a sucker when it comes to shoes. I don't know what it is but I just love a good pair of shoes. I have found buying shoes for the girls as one of my favorite pastimes. I'm all about the sales and finding bargains whenever I can but for shoes and the start of a new preschool year, I must not skimp. We've been a Stride Rite family since Allie-Ann started walking. I just love the company and I love the durability of their shoes. But, with Allie-Ann moving up in size we have found that New Balance is our choice of running shoe for her. They are wide enough and fit perfectly for her little toes. I also feel that you can't go wrong with Keds. The white shoes below we have bought for her almost every year. They go with church dresses, jeans, shorts, whatever, all around great shoe. So, I believe we are ready for the start of school with our shoes until next spring when we will be going out again to get her a new pair. Unfortunately, little ones feet grow astronomically fast but lucky for us that we have another little girl who will use them.
Tried-and-true Keds!
Love!
Stride Rite 'Jenna' Mary Jane shoes that I found on sale this weekend



No comments:
Post a Comment