August 27, 2012

The Sweetest Thing...


Grammy was singing to Belle and rocking her and it was the sweetest thing. I think I know now how I learned how to be a mom. So sweet.

We've been busy cooking...Allie-Ann making her very own pizzas. They were very good!

I've also been very busy getting things together for Allie-Ann's birthday. September is going to be a bear. Allie-Ann is going to start preschool, she's going to be flower girl in a wedding, she starts WeeSingers at church and we have her birthday weekend....whew. This does not include all my plans for the month of September that somehow seems to be growing. 

On Allie-Ann's party front....I'm proud of myself for deciding to do all the cupcakes for the party. I've recently joined pinterest....(it sucked me in) and found some cute cupcake toppers but instead of buying them from Etsy, I decided that I would make them myself. I'm pretty happy how my tech-savvy self was able to recreate the toppers. I'm also working on the party favors and have a few ideas up my sleeve. I told myself that I was not going to go overboard on the party planning, but I'm not going to settle on nothing but pure cuteness for the cupcakes and party favors. But, that's it. The place we decided on for her party will be in charge of everything else. I'll post pictures of my creations as I finish them. 



No comments: