Wonder pets, wonder pets, we are on our way, to save baby animals and save the day, we're not to big and we're not to tough but we work together to make it work....or something like that. I don't know how the theme song goes, but my daughter sings it this way. I'm almost finished with her costume...thanks to some hot gluing, felt, and ribbon. I realized that I could have made this costume even cheaper because I had a lot of fabric left over...oops. I thought she looked pretty cute though, now all I need is some green face paint and blue water shoes...where to find the shoes??? Might have to improvise on that. But Allie-Ann is into detail so wish me luck trying to find water shoes this time of year.
This is the Wonder Pets. It's really a good little show that teaches teamwork. Once again, we don't get this show, the only time Allie-Ann sees it is at Grammys. Ming Ming, Tuck and Linny are the characters. Allie-Ann wants to be Tuck...the turtle.
Without further adieu, here is Allie-Ann...aka Tuck!
Don't look too closely at my work...I didn't put a lot of energy into this, knowing it's for Halloween after all, but the idea is there.



No comments:
Post a Comment