I thought I would post a little something about Belle this time. She continues to be our "Mello Bello", she is just about content with everything in her daily life, except when hungry. I think she takes after her Daddy in that department. In fact, the more she is in our lives the more and more I think she is just like Kyle. Calm, chill, funny, no stressing, no emotions.....unlike her mommy and/or Allie-Ann...ha,ha! No seriously, I have the best girls in the world and so fortunate and blessed. Belle is doing fabulously well on the bottle....thank goodness! If one positive came from Allie-Ann being in the hospital is the fact that Belle got trained on the bottle (Thanks to Grammy and Debo!!). It gives me a little break every now and then, but the little booger could eat an entire pizza and still be hungry...she's a bear when it comes to feeding. One day I know she had a growth spurt because she ate every 3/4 hours for an entire 24 hour period...no kidding. I thought I would lose it from exhaustion. But luckily things have spread out a little more. She basically feeds every 3/4 hours until about 7:00-7:30pm when she is put to bed. If we're lucky she will sleep till 5:00am but most days she's up at 3:00am for a feeding. I'm not complaining because honestly having time with her in complete quietness is actually very calming and relaxing for me. We are going to start her on some oatmeal very soon, possibly tomorrow and maybe that will help with her sleeping longer too. I just can't believe how fast she is growing. She is already grabbing objects and is absolutely in love with Allie-Ann. No one gets as big of a smile than Allie-Ann from Belle. I can already tell that she is going to look up to her....hopefully not in the potty department...ha. And either she is going to be a singer or in theatre because she coos and talks constantly, it is quite humorous. So here is a current picture of our Belle!!
Look at those cheeks...I kiss them all the time!
This picture cracks me up..Belle's like, what in the world is going on in this house?!!
Allie-Ann instructing Belle on cardboard box playing and inventing...

No comments:
Post a Comment