October 19, 2011

Halloween Dilema...

I have a Halloween dilema...I'm completely at a loss for what Allie-Ann is going to be this year. I ask her and I get different answers each day. For example, she's told me that she wants to be a....triangle, a super hero zebra, "Tuck" off the Wonderpets, a pumpkin, and a plate. Each day it's something different....so I'm just going to pick something out....either at CVS...ha, ha..or make something. I'm all about buying a costume to make things easy but, honestly, the prices of costumes is ridiculous. So, give me some felt, ribbon and glue and I can make something even if it's a combination of those things she has already told me she wanted to be. Last year, she was Witcherina and I made it real simple...bought a witches hat, some ribbon and tulle. Walla. Now, I'm at a loss of what to do this year. For Belle, I think she's going to be a ghost. She's going to wear a onesie with ghost eyes and a white tutu...done. But for Allie-Ann, I'm going to have to think of something. I feel so behind with all that's gone on in our family, I mean we don't have a single pumpkin out in our yard..I did manage to get "Mr. Scarecrow" out yesterday but that's it. We will get it done though, I do believe that, even if it's the day before Halloween.

I took these pictures this morning. Today was "Blue" day at Allie-Ann's preschool, she wasn't digging the camera this morning..hence the pouty faces. But the girls were just too cute holding hands this morning. I love, love, love the fact that Allie-Ann is so sweet and tender to her little sister. It's just so sweet and I know one day I will have to separate the two of them from killing each other but I'm just enjoying their sweetness for each other today.


Allie-Ann always wants to hold hands with Belle.

Be still, my beating heart...

No comments: