We went to our annual Pumpkin Patch...not an authentic patch but a place with lots of pumpkins which works for us. I wish we lived near a Pick-Your-Own patch, but we don't. Maybe next year when Belle can stay in a car seat longer than 10 minutes before losing it we can make the trip up North to a real pumpkin patch. We all had tons of fun petting the animals, playing at the park, and seeing and trying to pick up all the pumpkins. Now it's on to making a mouse hotel and mummy out of our pumpkins this year...courtesy of Martha Stewart. Oh, and I bought Allie-Ann's costume fabric for $8.00 today, she is going as "Tuck" the turtle from Wonder Pets. We will see how that turns out.
Arriving to find our pumpkin...Allie-Ann looks terribly excited doesn't she?? Don't you like how pink and orange go together?
The family shot of the girls....and this was the best shot. Can you imagine how the other pictures looked. Allie-Ann WOULD NOT look into the camera..I'm desperately trying to tell her to look at the camera in this picture.
I love Belle's expression!!
I thought this was cute...but I think Belle is trying to eat her carrier.
3 feet tall!!
This has to be one of the best pictures of Allie-Ann, I think.





1 comment:
Love all the photos!!! We haven't gotten our pumpkin yet...guess we need to get on that, huh? Can't wait to see her costume!!!
Post a Comment