What better way to get some much needed fresh air after having spent a couple of days in the hospital, then to go to the beach. It was needed....for all of us. We wanted to give Allie-Ann a few fun days since she's been through it. So, on the top of our list was letting her visit Freshfields this morning. She absolutely LOVES to push her mini-grocery cart like mommy. She just has a blast and is quite the shopper I must say. Her skills with the buggy are impressive as she weaves in-an-out of the people down the aisle. I love hearing the snickers from admiring fans....or partly annoyed. When I first let Allie-Ann do the shopping she would put all kinds of things in her buggy...for instance, there would be powdered donuts, diet cokes, cookies, candy, and pop tarts. Now, she is very strategic by using my list to find the items needed. I find that by doing this, she is very familiar with the grocery store and it helps me in some way. It is also teaching her about good food choices, that when we check out we don't have food that comes in a box but fresh fruits and veggies. We are toying with a trip into Charleston tomorrow, which will be the first time for our family of four. I still can't believe how easy we had it with three.

No comments:
Post a Comment