I can't hardly believe I've been away this long from blogging, but we've been very busy around here and the last thing on my mind was blogging or being on the computer. Long story short, Allie-Ann and mommy have been sick, Allie-Ann mostly and I had to take her to the dreaded doctor. Although, I love our Pediatrician, I just hate having to go because there are more sick kids there than well. Anyway, Allie-Ann is on medication for the croup. She's been pitiful the last couple of days. No sleeping, napping, so it's been a whirlwind, plus Kyle had parent teacher conferences this week which put him home late. Thankfully, my mom and Allie-Ann's Grammy has been a big help! What would we do without our mommies? On another note, I've posted a picture of Allie-Ann on the potty, to which I'm sure will be an embarrassment for her when she gets older, but really, will I still be blogging then....probably. At any rate, she is doing much better and it's starting to feel normal around here. I will post pictures of me pregnant soon, I can't believe the people that want to see pictures of me fat and pregnant. :-)
Reading
Olivia while trying to potty.

1 comment:
Tis the season to be sick!!! We've had it here too, and we hope to be on the upswing of it all! Glad you both are feeling a little better! She'll hardly think of those potty pics unless she's looking at them! Yay, Allie Ann!!!!
Post a Comment