*We have gotten our money out of her pink coat, notice how much we have used it over the years, I bought it big in hopes that she would get more use out of it...it worked!!!Allie-Ann has to be the snow queen, because it has snowed BIG ever since she was born. I mean we just don't get weather like this...I feel as if we are living up north in Vermont with the snow that we have been receiving. We will take it though as I love snow and being out in it and I'm happy to report that Allie-Ann is the same way. She just LOVES the snow and I find it hard to get her back inside. The only trick I have is to promise her some hot cocoa for her belly. I love how she will say, "Maybe we can have some hot cocoa mommy?" It's too funny. The only problem with this is that EVERY time she comes back from being outside in the cold she wants hot cocoa. So we are stocked up on the good stuff around here. Here are a few pictures we took this morning, I only hope that what's on the ground stays as snow and not ice. I'm not looking forward to losing power. But luckily my hubby is an expert in camping so we are quite prepared.
This picture was taken yesterday, notice the yard and how the sun was out....
This picture was taken this morning...notice the change, from sun/dry yard, to snow/cloudy yard..



Trying to catch snowflakes on her tongue..
Climbing on top of her sandbox...

Rusty has this look like, when is this snowy weather going to end????
Trying to make snow angels..
Sledding...
Coming back inside from playing in the snow...
Hot cocoa time...
1 comment:
Love all the pics!!! Fingers crossed we won't lose power! We're prepared if we do, but I would much rather we didn't!!! Have fun in the snow!
Post a Comment