Since we have been stuck in the house, Kyle has been working on new videos to add....we found these two older videos and thought they were funny to share. It's tough when you've been stuck in the house for three days to find things to entertain yourself. I will say that Allie-Ann hasn't watched a single cartoon this whole time.....crazy, right.....she's been just playing with us and having a ball outside in the snow. I will say that she got creative with some markers and had completely marked up her toys, walls, and carpet. No worries though because I have some of the best cleaning supplies on the market and it came right off. It was cute because while I was cleaning the walls, Allie-Ann kept pointing out other things that she had marked for me to clean. How can leaving a toddler for 2 minutes cause this much destruction?? I can't wait to see what two will bring.
On the pregnancy sickness issue I will say that I'm feeling A LOT better, thank goodness!!!! I'm starting to feel like myself again and can manage so much more. Yipee!! I have my 16 week OB appointment next week and then my next appointment will be the ultrasound!! My how fast this pregnancy is coming along. I've been training Allie-Ann with her baby dolls on how to feed and hold a baby. She is very gentle which makes me think that there's some hope for us. But she will not be pushing our new baby around in the stroller anytime soon, she took baby the other day in the stroller and must have run into everything (ON PURPOSE) and started laughing...so this is not going to be one of her duties. I'm also happy that she is finally taking some interest in baby dolls, for the longest time she didn't want anything to do with them, would much rather play with dinosaurs and she still LOVES her animals over babies but is now at least showing some love for babies. She even sang a song to baby the other day, which I know will soon be another video to add to the blog.
Video #1 is titled..."You a Mess!" she had just finished eating a chocolate turkey cupcake.
Video #2 is titled..."Dizzy"
No comments:
Post a Comment