January 18, 2011

Beach Weekend..

We went the beach this past weekend for a much needed break away from the house. Boy was it nice to have a change of scenery. And the weather wasn't too bad as you can see Allie-Ann barefoot on the beach in the pictures below. Being at the beach made me wish for spring and warmer weather, all this snow and cold can go away. Allie-Ann had a ball this past weekend, no naps, being spoiled by her grandparents, and plenty of adventures around the island. Kyle and I were spoiled as well for having some much needed time on our own. We had a date on Saturday and saw the movie "The King's Speech" which I highly recommend. I love being able to go out without having to lug around a 27 pounder, but why is it the minute I get away I constantly think about her?? Not that I'm thinking if she is missing us or anything because I know that doesn't happen, but more like, I wonder what trouble she is getting into? But all was well and we had a great time on our mini-vaca.


Do you see what I see.....in the water below???
Yes...an alligator!!!
And another one....

Monkey see, monkey do...Allie-Ann copying Rusty by digging in the sand.

There were so many seashells and star fish, Alllie-Ann tried to collect them all.








Look how small she was when we were first able to put her in the swing and now look at her.

No comments: