January 13, 2013

Sunny Day

With the beautiful weather we've had this weekend, we took full advantage by being outdoors. This week I will be starting my first full-time job in four years. As I write tonight, I'm a little nervous and anxious about it. I'm so lucky that I've had some time to get the girls adjusted to the schedule and their school and I don't feel the pressure of dropping them off in the morning. I've also enjoyed making their lunches (I know this will not last long) and getting them all ready to go at night. Making lunches is new for me because the girls' school does not offer hot lunches. For some reason making a lunch that fits in a lunch bag has been challenging. I've bought my stock in cheese sticks, yogurt and fruit which I know both girls will eat. And if I make Allie-Ann's sandwich into some kind of shape, object, or animal she will eat all of it. I will say, starting a new job as a mom of two is definitely going to be challenging because not only do I have to get myself ready, but I have two others that I have to get ready as well....five days a week! But, I'm sure with time I will get the hang of it. Here are some pictures of our picnic and park day!

 I had to put this picture in of Allie-Ann and Belle playing in the pantry. I completely organized the pantry this weekend and they had so much fun playing in the bottom shelf. 







No comments: