January 19, 2013

One Week Down...

So I made it through my first full week of work....whew! This is going to be tough and I thought I was super organized before but with getting two children ready for school and preparing meals at night I'm going to have to really keen in on my organizational skills. On a positive note, I love my new job. I feel as if I can really make a difference in our children's lives and I'm super pumped about that. I've had dreams of changing more than just my own students lives and I'm finally in a position where I can do just that. My days go by fast and I'm happy about that because it helps me not miss my little girls so much. I tell you though, I look like a complete mess dragging them in in the mornings. I have so much to carry and Belle is literally at times hanging by my hip. It's hilarious and the director of their school must think I'm a nut case for all the times he has had to offer me a tissue having to leave them. But, I will say that yesterday was the first day that neither of us cried when we left, so it's starting to get easier. I tell you though, it makes it so much fun when I do get to pick them up and just spend time with them at night uninterrupted. I've always cherished my children but working makes you cherish them even more. With that said, I hope to blog more once I get into a better routine with things, so bare with me. But I leave you with some pictures of the girls at their school this past week. The director sends me pictures all the time and Allie-Ann's awesome teacher has a blog with pictures that she updates each week. I'm in love with these people!





No comments: