August 5, 2012

Growing up way too fast

You know it seems like just yesterday that we were bringing home Isabelle. I can't believe how fast time flies and at times how slow. But, when I look at my two girls, I can't help but get a little sad to know that they are growing up. Belle is helping tremendously to stay in that baby stage (personality wise)....which I love. She is totally content on being a baby and being treated like one. I know we will have problems if I have to wheel her in her stroller at the start of kindergarten. But, as of right now, I think she is such a sweet....baby!! We took Allie-Ann and Belle to the museum today for the $1 Sunday. We like to go right at the end so that we can beat all the crowds that come at 1:00. It was pretty crowded today but we still had a great time. This was Belle's first time at the museum so I thought I would document with none other than some pictures. 


If I had the time, I would seriously get into the photography business, I love taking pictures of my girls and I think it would be pretty awesome to just take pictures of little ones. I just think you can't ever get a bad picture of young children. 


I just love Belle's bangs now...she looks chic these days..kinda wish I had her hairstyle...ha!




Allie-Ann was seriously waiting on the elevator. Have I blogged about the time Allie-Ann got trapped in the elevator...can't remember if I did, but it was a traumatic experience for her and for me. So....she gets a little stressed out when we have to go on an elevator.

This is how she looks waiting on the elevator...hopefully, she will grow out of being scared of elevators. 





 Lazer tag...if I had the money to install one of these at our house, I total would. 




Allie-Ann working on some math facts with M&Ms.
 Belle with crayons for the first time. 
 This is what I used to do with Allie-Ann, it's nice that I can get a break and allow Allie-Ann to take over. 

No comments: