August 22, 2012

Play date with Charlotte

We met one of Allie-Ann's very best friend, Charlotte at the zoo today. It was really nice because with school starting back, we didn't have to fight crowds. Allie-Ann was in heaven to spend the day with Charlotte and they had a ball running around together. Allie-Ann thought she was BIG stuff. They pretty much got to do all the activities thanks to Charlotte's mom who had the extra add-ons. I fear now that I will need to upgrade my membership due to Allie-Ann's love of riding the train and pony. I just know our next visit she will want to do all these things again, which is fine because she had so much fun doing them.  It's been a nice week and I'm loving being back one-on-one with my girls. We just go go go!

Such cute girls...but I'm biased


I just love Charlotte's curls...so adorable!!

Took these the other day when Allie-Ann was playing with bubbles


 Thought this was a pretty cool picture with the actual elephant in front of them....too cute!

Both girls did not want their picture taken...I don't know why not 

Feeding the giraffe









No comments: