July 26, 2012

York Museum

We took Allie-Ann to the York Museum....a gem of a place. She had so much fun exploring and learning. I think she also enjoyed having some much needed one-on-one time with her mommy and daddy. I can't get over how fast she is growing...she's a little girl now. Kyle took her to another children's museum while I was working. She had a good time there too. 


We are back home...for good, I hope. 




 They had a Peanuts exhibit...it was the cutest thing. 

 Harvesting her vegetables!!







In other news, we have signed Allie-Ann up for her first gymnastic classes for the upcoming school year. It was a tough decision for me because I really, really wanted to sign her up for ballet but after seeing Allie-Ann doing tumbles all around the house and her love of balance beams, I crumbled and went with gymnastics. She is super excited and is ready to go today. Now...how, do I pick out the cutest 'pink' leotard for her. 


In Belle news, she is getting her front two teeth...she's so cute with them, and she is continuing to crawl around like crazy. I will post pictures of her soon, too. 

No comments: