July 5, 2012
Happy 4th!!!!
We had a fun-filled day for the 4th and were completely exhausted by the end. But, as I'm writing this on Thursday morning, both of my precious girls are up and ready to go. I was hoping for a late wake-up but that's not happening in our household. It always seems to backfire on you when you keep them up. So I think we will have a late morning before heading out to the beach today. Yesterday involved a fun day out on the beach and looking at many different sand castles that were created for a contest. The winner created a snowman all decked out in red, white and blue. It really was quite impressive. Then we went back inside to rest up for the parade later in the evening. Kyle and I went out to decorate the girls stroller while they both were resting. We then got them up to participate in the annual bike/walk parade. Allie-Ann loved it, and was waving her flag and shouting, "Happy 4th Everyone!" It was adorable. Belle just rode in her stroller, eating all the decorations....ha! We then went back to have some dinner and cool-off time before heading back out for all the festivities in the park. Kyle and I took Allie-Ann out and left Belley Boo with Grammy. Allie-Ann liked having some one-on-one time. She met a friend while playing and pretty much played with her the entire evening leading up to the fireworks. We had to go get Grammy for the fireworks and found our spot on the lawn for the end of the day display. The fireworks were lovely and when they concluded with the Grande Finale, Allie-Ann said, "Stay calm everyone, there are more to come!" I don't know where she gets her humor from, but she is hilarious at times. So here are some pictures of our 4th of July events. Hope everyone had a fun, and safe 4th!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment