July 1, 2012

We've Been Roastin' and Toastin'...

Man ol' man is it HOT at the beach! But, there is no other place I would rather be with temps like this than at the beach. I can totally just hang out in the water and it takes all that steam away....literally. We've been going out to the beach real early in the morning (I'm talking about finishing breakfast and going out the door with half-eaten toast hanging from our mouths). But, it's been the best thing for getting the most out of the beach and sand. Allie-Ann and Belle are having the time of their lives. I can't hold on to Belle tight enough before she is crawling towards the water. Allie-Ann meets a new friend each day, she is such a social butterfly. Her pick-up phrase is, "Hi! I'm Allie-Ann, what's your name?" Sometimes, the little girl or boy will go running and screaming but luckily many of them will respond to her overly aggressive greet and meet. Here are some pictures of today and some of Allie-Ann that I took on our last day of Vacation Bible School. 


Allie-Ann did very well at her first Vacation Bible School. Unfortunately, Veggie Tales scares her to death. I don't know what it is, so she had to hang out with me during check-out time. Here she is with her VBS T-Shirt. I love our church, they do such a wonderful ministry with our children. 


Belle going through the cabinets at the beach. Kampa and Grammyma might find some of their bowls in different spots now. 


All lathered up and ready for the beach!





Sisters! Allie-Ann was not happy to have time-out in the chair...I'm telling you the 3's are another beast. 

Grammy with Belle! Love my Mom's shades....no sun is going to get through those.....ha, ha!








No comments: