With Kyle returning back to work, I am resuming my duties of stay at home mommy. Today marks my first day keeping my two little ones on my own. It's so interesting to see the growth in both Allie-Ann and Belle. Allie-Ann is so independent, there's not really much I do with her other than the educating part...ha! Belle requires a little more attention but at times I find her entertaining herself with Allie-Ann. I'm looking forward to another year of being at home and taking care of these monkeys. It's a tough job and I find myself many days wishing to be back in the adult working world, but I have treasured these years and will forever be grateful for this time.
Allie-Ann doing her tumbles with her new leotard. She has really gotten into the Olympics and watching the gymnast. Maybe she will like this sport.
The next Shawn Johnson or Mary Lou?
The life of a stay-at-home mommy!!




No comments:
Post a Comment