So our week is packed with Christmas activities...almost an overload, but with having a 3 year old whose eyes get as big as saucers seeing all the Christmas lights, I find the time to put in all the extras. We took the whole family to see the lights at the zoo tonight and it was quite pleasurable. Weather nice, marshmallows nice, people nice, lines nice, overall nice experience. But as I was sitting with Belle feeding her while Kyle and Allie-Ann roasted marshmallows I couldn't help but think....I'm surrounded by a bunch of wild animals with Christmas lights everywhere. Something about that made me nervous for some reason, but it was all fun. Allie-Ann roasted five marshmallows and ate all but one who she so kindly shared with me. Belle was scared of the lights at first but after a bottle she started to warm up to the whole outing.
Okay, so maybe I have a problem with over-dressing my children, after all, the temperature was 58 degrees but it's a week before Christmas...shouldn't we be wearing mittens and stocking hats??
So I don't really know how to explain the sad face here, we were delivering crafts and toys to the children at the Children's Hospital.

No comments:
Post a Comment