We went, we looked, we found....our 2011 Christmas Tree! Allie-Ann was in a funky mood so the trip was rather quick compared to those in the past. She managed to find a tree that looked like the one in the Grinch movie and she did not want to look at any other trees....that tree was THE ONE. I mean the minute I told her we were going to look around some more she lost it. She kept pulling my arm to come back to it and the only way I could even coax her into looking at another tree was to distract her with some hot cocoa bribery. It worked and we ended up picking the first tree we looked at. Needless to say, I think we picked a winner...it's not crooked! Here are some pictures of our trip..enjoy.
A look back...
Allie-Ann pulling me to go back to her tree.
Allie-Ann's tree...you can't tell from this picture but it was hideous.
Helping mommy decorate the tree...she put all her ornaments on the same tree branch, oh well. I love that I have some homemade ornaments, made by Allie-Ann, that I can add to the tree.
Our Tree!
Just some pictures I took of the girls the other day..
Love...
Reading a bedtime story to both girls
Such a cutie...I swear I could just eat her up!
enough said....I'm going to have trouble with these two.







No comments:
Post a Comment