Don't you just love that expression...."really mom...no straps!!!"
December 13, 2011
Belle's first highchair experience
I find it funny how much you change as a parent when you have your second one. Take for example the pictures below. Allie-Ann's first time in a highchair I had her all strapped in, followed all the safety tips and made sure she was NOT going to fall out. Now....look over at Belle, she has no safety straps on, I basically put her in the chair while trying to pull Allie-Ann off my leg in the process of cooking dinner. Everything is soooo different the second time around, you realize that your child is going to be okay, you have more confidence in yourself, and objects landing on the floor that go directly in child's mouth is perfectly fine. Now, if I do have another child.....seriously doubt it I will worry if I just sit him/her up on the kitchen counter while I cook....that might be a problem.
Don't you just love that expression...."really mom...no straps!!!"
Don't you just love that expression...."really mom...no straps!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment