Allie-Ann can now write her name by herself and quite frankly, I don't know how she learned this important skill. Kyle came to me this morning telling me that Allie-Ann wrote her name and I told him that she couldn't do that yet and he continued to tell me that she did. So I had Allie-Ann sit down and show me that she could write her name...and this is what she wrote. I completely lost it, I really couldn't believe it and she wrote it all in order and everything...down to the dash. I always let her play write her name on cards and I've even helped her in writing her name but she did this completely on her own. Once again, since Allie-Ann is my first I don't know if this is expected or not at 3 but was quite impressed that I had to share. This is one piece of her work that I will save forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment