December 7, 2011

Creative Wrapping

I just love gift giving and I believe my favorite part is decorating the present. I find myself spending more time in the craft store picking out ribbon, paper, embellishes for wrapping my presents than I do buying the presents. Is there something wrong with this? Well this year, I had Allie-Ann do the decorating. I got a huge roll of butcher paper and gave her some red and green paint and let her go to town. Since it's been rainy these last couple of days this has worked out lovely for an inside activity. I then use her own work to wrap our presents. Real easy, real cheap way of wrapping but with sentimental value.

On a side note, why does Allie-Ann look directly at the camera when her tongue is blue and BEG me to take her picture but will not do it on any other day that I want her picture.....ahhhhh!!!! Blueberry lollipops are so much fun!!!


Decorating the butcher paper

Checking out her one red hand and other green hand
The finished product


No comments: