December 15, 2011

Santa Visit 2011

I really can't tell you why it went so great this year, no lines, both girls on Santa's lap, great pictures (thanks Casey!) and overall great experience. Compared to last year's disaster with Santa, I'm over the moon this year. All I needed was some good hot chocolate and the scene would have been perfect. Allie-Ann is starting to warm up to the jolly ol' fellow, she still doesn't quite understand but that's okay. It's more important for us to focus on the true meaning of Christmas...Jesus' birth. Santa is all fun! So here are some pictures to share, they all were so good I couldn't decide which one to post, so I posted many. Thanks again Debo and Casey for coming out again this year!!!

Waiting to see Santa. I just love the yellow overalls the lady made for her kids to see Santa.

A little unsure..

Warming up...telling Santa who knows what..


I think this one is my favorite


Santa wanted a hug and I think that made Allie-Ann nervous but Belle sure liked ol' Santa

No comments: