Either Allie-Ann is going to be a nuclear engineer or she is just a really destructive little girl. This is how I found the room when I came to get her from quiet time. Maybe I just had too much trust in my daughter to handle time alone in her room but this has taught me a lesson and for now on Allie-Ann will be in my watch for quiet time. There is also more to this story that I found out about at dinner. So here's how it goes....
The room...I tried to make this picture look like a crime scene.
So I walk in to take a closer look...
Yeah, that is baby powder on the floor and it gets worse because when I walk into the bathroom, the tub is filled with baby powder along with the toilet. Also...do you see the Olivia doll, it's soaking wet and I asked Allie-Ann why her Olivia doll was wet and she replied.."She needed a bath mommy." So I asked her why she put baby powder in the tub and she said, "Because she wanted a bubble bath, mommy." Duh....(Skip to dinner) and I ask Allie-Ann after thinking about how Olivia got wet and I ask her, "Allie-Ann how did Olivia get wet??!!!" To which she replies..."I put her in the potty" My o' my, there is my day but you can't get upset about all this because after all Olivia just needed a bath.
On a brighter note, I made a tracing of Allie-Ann today while Belle was napping. I had her fill in her eyes, nose, ears, hair and mouth. I thought she did pretty good especially taking note of the eyelashes. So maybe the hair is disconnected from the head but at least she gets the point. Ha. She also wanted to make sure that her drawing matched what she had on today, which was her "Fishy" shirt and checkered pants.
Can't leave little Belle out that continues to be the BEST little baby. She is going to have a lot to live up to in the destruction department.

No comments:
Post a Comment