August 29, 2011

First Day of Preschool

Allie-Ann's first day of preschool went well. She was real excited about going back to school and meeting her new teacher and friends (we will see how tomorrow goes). There are 11 students in the class, 8 girls and 3 boys, those poor boys. I really like Allie-Ann's teacher, I think she is going to be wonderful. I mean what 2 year old class has a structured schedule with circle time, read alouds , bible stories and centers? This is what she does for her students. I was quite impressed.

So here is Allie-Ann's back to school look. I can't believe I didn't put a big bow in her hair but for some reason I just don't think it fits her personality right now. She is getting to be a big girl and I don't think she is going to be a bow wearing child...to my dismay. Allie-Ann is way to interested in getting dirty and playing with dinosaurs. She a cutie though, don't you think?


I bought this skort at Target, I just thought it was adorable.

All giddy for school!

Of course a picture with mommy. I can't imagine how I will be when our little critter actually starts BIG school.

Of course she HAD to have a real backpack this year.
Playing with Grammy before going!

In her classroom they have a play kitchen area and Allie-Ann's eyes lit up when she saw it!
Checking out the books in the reading center.

Her teacher this year!!

No comments: