August 27, 2011

Play Set Construction, Phase 1

Phase 1 of the Play Set construction has begun. A big, big thanks goes out to Kampa for all his work today and for not leaving until past 7:00pm. We will forever be grateful for all you have done for us. Allie-Ann is thrilled about her new play set. She made sure that daddy understood that there needed to be three swings...one for her, one for Belle and one for Tyrone. I'm telling you this Tyrone thing is getting out of hand. Here are a few pictures of today's work.

Allie-Ann is ready for work!!

Working hard...

It's break time fellas.

Okay...back to work!

Kyle doing his best to make his first daughter a play set.

It's break time again...

These two have a love/hate relationship. Allie-Ann at times will feed Rusty her snack but today she wasn't having it. I guess she worked up an appetite. She lost it when Rusty took her sandwich from her. She said that he needed a "TIME OUT!"

I took this shot to show how much wood this play set took. Geesh!

This is where we ended for the day. It still needs the roof, platforms, swings and the slide. I think it's going to be a great place for the girls to play for years to come.


No comments: