August 4, 2011

Belle is 1 month old today!

Our Belle is 1 month old today! I can't believe how fast this month has gone...but at the same time all the days seem to run together. Belle is doing well, she is such a sweetheart. She is nursing like a champ and feeds every 2 hours/ 3 hours at night. I'm starting to see some expression coming from her face...a little smile and she is following objects so the mobile might be coming out. We will also bring out the activity mat soon too. I don't know how much Belle weighs but considering how she is filling out, I'm thinking she is close to 9 pounds...maybe. I will say that it's been hard finding time to blog and do housework, run errands, etc. With taking care of Allie-Ann and her things, along with nursing Belle, I find having some time to do things very challenging. I've pretty much worn the same outfits and haven't even thought about using a hair dryer....this will need to change. Ha! I have been walking each day and trying to somewhat get in shape again. That will come with time too as I plan on training once again for a marathon....not anytime soon though because my priority is my baby. Here are Belle's 1 month pictures.










No comments: