August 8, 2011

First Road Trip for Belle

We took Belle on her first road trip yesterday. We went to see Kampa and Grammyma for the day. It was nice to get out and about but at the same time I was terrified about traveling 2 hours with a ticking time bomb Belle, but surprisingly she did really well going and coming. It was a crazy day but overall we survived and everyone is still in one piece. Here are a few pictures to share. 

Belle with her Kampa!

Aren't these girls just adorable!? This is Allie-Ann with her cousin Ella.

Say cheese!!



Allie-Ann playing with bubbles
Playing in the sandbox...a favorite.
Kampa giving the girls a ride in the bucket swing. I just loved this when I was little...do they still make these today?? I'm sure they don't or if they do they probably have plenty of safety buckles and harnesses.

Belle with her Grammyma...just a snuggle bunny!
Allie-Ann helping Kampa make homemade ice cream!


No comments: