We went on our annual Christmas tree hunting trip this weekend and it was soooooo much easier this time around. I didn't have to worry about Allie-Ann tripping over all the stumps or running off, she was content just searching for the perfect tree, well several unusual trees (one that looked like the Charlie Brown tree, the other that looked like a tree that would come out of Sequoia National Park). We found our tree and I'm excited to say that we bought ANOTHER White Pine. Each year I always tell myself, I'm going for something different, but ALWAYS settle on the White Pine. I just can't look at other trees and think of Christmas unless it's a White Pine. So we loaded the tree on top of our car, but not until we had some yummy hot chocolate with marshmallows that Allie-Ann continued to dig her hands in to eat all the marshmallows first. Oh, well. It was a great end of the day and now we are going to work on decorating the tree tonight.

Our family shot...

Wow, there are just so many trees out here!

I JUST CAN'T DECIDE!!!!

Hummmm.....

Now, where did that tree go that I liked?????


We decided this year to get Allie-Ann a little tree for her room. Since she has been in awe of Christmas trees this year, we wanted to surprise her with her own tree that she could admire at night with the twinkling lights (Thank you
Grammy for the tree!!!!). Needless to say, she LOVED it and has spent the most time in her room just watching it. She's so cute because she sings to her tree. She will sing, "Ol' Christmas Tree" and it's adorable.

Decorating her tree, and she has successfully kept the ornaments on!!

1 comment:
Such precious pictures!!! Allie Ann is adorable! Growing up, my family used to always go pick out and cut down our own Christmas tree. Allie Ann will have wonderful memories!!!
Post a Comment