December 11, 2010

Allie-Ann's Christmas Dress and Other Stuff

Here is a picture of Allie-Ann's Christmas dress that she will wear this year. I wish I could take credit for making it but I ordered it on Etsy, I just love, love, LOVE the knot dress and I WILL make this dress for her in the future but it's just been too crazy to sew around here. Needless to say, I think it's adorable and can't wait to have her try it on but she is currently at her Kampa and Grandmama's for the weekend. Kyle and I needed a weekend to desperately get things in order for Christmas and as much as it broke my heart once again to leave her, I will say we have done a lot..

Christmas decorations up....check
Last minute Christmas shopping done....check
Yard raked and cleaned....check
Much needed rest and night out with my hubby....check

I've only called my in-laws a dozen times already but am reassured by hearing Allie-Ann in the background squealing.

I've also posted a picture of our tree, but this was actually done last weekend but thought I would share, plus I had to take a picture of Allie-Ann with her stocking. I told her that I had a stocking that was just for her, and when I gave it to her she immediately tried to put it on her foot, apparently thinking that it was meant for her to wear. It was too funny.

Allie-Ann's Christmas Dress of 2010 (of course it would look even more adorable with it monogrammed, maybe I can work that in, we will see...)
Our Christmas tree, sans Christmas presents
Allie-Ann trying on her stocking...

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very cute dress, and much congrats on the new addition!!! I was right! :) You'll be really glad you stayed home now!!! Two make it even better!!!

ktbug said...

Okay, so I tried your template color changing directions, and it's what I had tried before. I never pulls up anything for me to do. I've even tried changing my templete a few times to see if that was the problem. No luck. Any other good ideas?

The Crotwell Family said...

So you tried template design and advanced and it didn't show the colors for you to pick for your blog on the right side of the screen? That's too weird b/c that's where I change my colors. Now you could go into your html (and this is really tricky) but you can change colors from there. Here is a website that may help, http://hubpages.com/hub/Change-blogger-background-color-How-to-change-background-color-of-a-blogger-template. If you do anything don't forget to preview it before applying changes. Blogging is great fun, but it's also a headache if you do something you don't know how to fix. Good luck, I will try to look at other things when I get some time.