On another note, I'm so excited about Christmas and all the festivities just around the corner. I have all my shopping down, so I can now really focus on cooking and baking. I have to share a funny story about Allie-Ann's Christmas gift list. This is our conversation.
Me: "Allie-Ann what would you like "Ho Ho" to send you for Christmas this year?"
Allie-Ann: ............pause........pause.."A kitchen!!!"
Me: "Oh, that sounds wonderful, did you want anything else besides a kitchen for "Ho Ho" to bring?"
Allie-Ann:............pause...........pause...."Chicken nuggets!!!"
So, it's looks like a play kitchen with chicken nuggets this year. Too funny!! She still says the same things when I ask her, so I'm sure Santa can pull this one off without a hitch.
We've also been talking about baby Jesus and the true meaning of Christmas. She LOVES baby Jesus and will point him out each morning when seeing our Nativity scene. I just love it!!
"You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread baby!"


No comments:
Post a Comment