November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We are finally back home resting with full bellies! It was another great Thanksgiving spent with family and friends. On Thursday we spent Thanksgiving with my mom and then we headed to York to spend Thanksgiving evening with my in-laws. Lots of traveling but oh so worth it! The girls had so much fun playing with cousin Ella the entire weekend. Kyle and I got a much needed day and night off from the kiddos. We spent Friday with his friends from York roasting oysters and then went to the movies at our favorite theater in Ballantyne. We saw Argo...which was a very good movie! Then Saturday I went out to do some last minute shopping and returned home to watch the USC and Clemson game. We came home today and now I'm ready to make some vegetable soup for the week, because quite frankly, I can't fit anymore food in this tummy. Looking forward to gearing up for Christmas, although I'm not quite ready to go shopping for our tree or climb the attic to get our decorations out, I think I'll wait a couple more days and savor Thanksgiving. 



The young granddaughters, Ella, Allie-Ann and Belle

If there ever was an award for best Kampa, this guy would get it. The girls love their Kampa!
 Ella and Belle, who I think look more like sisters. 
 I just like this picture because of Belle's face...she's a butterball!


The girls are sitting in front of Kampa's blueberry bushes, aren't the leaves beautiful and the girls of course!

No comments: