November 4, 2012

Belle is 16 months old

Belle is 16 months old and believe it or not she is still not walking independently. She can walk but she just won't do it on her own very much. When should I begin to worry here? She's not talking very much either but has "Thank You" down pat. You know when they say no two are alike, it is so very true. Belle and Allie-Ann are so completely different and I wouldn't have it any other way. It's so much fun to see a completely different temperament and personality in Belle. Allie-Ann was never into shoes, purses, baby dolls, however, Belle loves them! Allie-Ann is much more adventurous, Belle, on the other hand, is more chill. I believe Belle is going to be my homebody, Allie-Ann is already looking into apartment living...ha! Belle is my little shopping buddy and I don't have to worry much about meltdowns while out an' about...partly. Belle has been enjoying using her utensils to eat and lately has become enthralled in her books. She is very similar with her love in books like her sister. The cutest thing is brushing Belle's teeth, she will open her mouth really wide when she sees the toothbrush...it's adorable. She also likes to brush when I finish with water. Here's to hoping for an independent walker next month!!


This is Belle first thing this morning...she's too cute and it's like receiving a gift each morning I get to see her. 

I think we are due for a haircut soon...


Allie-Ann at 16 months..

No comments: