*First shot...okay, so maybe this isn't too bad..
*Second shot....I don't think so....
*Third shot...someone get me out of here!!
Allie-Ann of course loved ol' Santa. I love children's innocence, when Santa asked Allie-Ann what she wanted for Christmas, she just said, "A magnifying glass and some markers." She's such a sweetheart and I'm so proud to be her mom.
We went to the Zoo tonight for the lights, I just felt that we all needed a night out and it was fun until our Belle fell flat on her face. We've been lucky that Belle hasn't had any major bruises or cuts even though she fell from a bed to hardwood floors one time, and she also fell from a rocking swing into rocks (please don't report us)...but tonight, the poor thing has a swollen lip. Now, the fact that our 16 month old didn't want to hold her momma's hand and pushed me away to only fall during the action has nothing to do with my parenting skills so I don't feel too bad but seeing her little lip just crushes my heart. But, she will be alright and I can bet you that she will continue to not want to hold my hand anymore. Here are a few pictures of our adventurous night out.
The shots of Belle are before the fall, luckily for us it happened as we were leaving the zoo.
I can't believe I didn't take advantage of bringing our own marshmallows...$2.50 for 5 marshmallows...yikes!
But...we couldn't turn down a roasted marshmallow for Allie-Ann.
Now, this is a pony but as I was talking with Allie-Ann in the potty I said to her, "Did you like petting the pony?" To which she replied, "Don't be silly mommy, that was a cow, didn't you see its patches." She's so funny!












No comments:
Post a Comment